From backyard plunge pools through to multi-pool Aquatic and Leisure Centres, swimming pool maintenance and cleaning needs to be done correctly and regularly to ensure a safe and clean swimming environment. We’ve created a printable reminder for your Community or Commercial Pool to remind your staff about the the daily requirements.
Life Floor has arrived in Australia and is sure to make an impact on the safety around pools and in shallow water play areas.
Hydrotherapy Pools and Aquatic Wellness Centres continue to grow in popularity, and its little wonder. The blissful warm waters (generally around 35 degrees) allows buoyancy, increased circulation, assists with flexibility and reduces swelling in muscles and joints, making it much easier for those with physical limitations and injury to exercise and recover.
Our new product, the Aqua Cycle, is set to take Hydrotherapy to a new level of fun.
The Aqua Cycle can be used as a therapeutic tool by physicians and therapists, assisting their patients to attempt a form of exercise that may be prohibitive on land. While Cycling can be low-impact, for some people it does cause joint and knee pain. Cycling in a Hydrotherapy Pool may provide a way to train and recover without causing additional stress and damage to our joints.
The Aqua Cycle can also provide Gyms and Aquatic Centres a new take on the traditional spin class. Taking the benefits of a high-intensity, group cycling classes into the pool gives users the benefits of both a cardiovascular workout and the hydrotherapy session in one.
The Aqua Cycle is made from high quality, 316 grade stainless steel and has features you would expect of a traditional, stationary exercise bike such as:
· Adjustable height seat
· Adjustable handlebars
· Resistance adjustments
· High-Quality PU Saddle
· Adjustable Pedals
· Built-in Wheels for ease of moving
More images of the bike will be available soon, If you would like more information on the Aqua Cycle or any Hydrotherapy equipment please contact us.
Filtration is one of the most critical elements of your circulation system in your swimming pool or spa. A pool with sparkling clear water doesn’t happen by accident; it’s the result of careful planning before the build and investing in a high quality system that suits your pool.
Proper filtration leads to clean, clear, sanitary water. Improper filtration can lead to cloudy water, along with an unhealthy and potentially dangerous aquatic environment.
How Sand Filters Work
MicroFlo vacuum sand filters operate on the principal of using atmospheric pressure to do the work. Because the pump is located after the media bed, the entire system operates as a low head, high efficiency structure. Smaller pumps can be used and the configuration eliminates the wasteful high pressure environment of typical pressure filters.
Pre-engineered and Ready to Install
The entire filter is designed and manufactured under controlled conditions and is shipped to the project site as a complete unit. MicroFlo vacuum sand filters include all required pumps, valves, controls and media, certified to produce excellent water quality and economical operation.
These pre-engineered systems can reduce construction time by over 80% can reduce building space or footprint by over 75% when compared to typical pressure filters
Features & Benefits
- Ideal water clarity for competition, training or lap pools, water features, recreational pools, spas and special purpose pools
- Certified to provide water quality required by all codes and regulations as well as the standards required by current USA Swimming, FINA, NCAA, YMCA and NAHSA
- Furnished as complete circulation, filtration, and treatment systems (Integral heat exchangers are also available)
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel construction, pre-engineered to eliminate site-construction variations or design changes
- Suitable for in-ground, on-ground, or elevated use
- Simple slab-on-grade installation
- NO hair and lint strainers to clean- daily maintenance is eliminated
- Eliminates the need for separate surge or balance tanks- surge tanks and balance tanks are difficult to construct, hard to balance and prone to deterioration and leakage
- Ideal for renovation or new construction.
View the Original Article Here